Some of the most frequent discomforts in digestive problems are stomach pain and diarrhea. Bad habits and some digestive disorders can cause dyspepsia, reflux, stomach pain and diarrhea.
There are certain home remedies for stomach pain that will allow you to relieve these discomforts, although to treat digestive problems properly you can also use specific products and drugs, such as those made available to you by the Morlán Pharmacy, one of the best in terms of quality -price. Next, we explain what to take for stomach pain and diarrhea. Minimizing these discomforts is possible if you bet on the best remedies. Take note!
Digestive problems: symptoms and how to treat them
Digestive problems are usually accompanied by an upset stomach and other discomforts , such as the following:
What medicine to take for stomach pain
At Farmacia Morlán they have the best products, supplements and other remedies that will help you combat symptoms related to digestive problems.
In the event that the stomach pains are strong and frequent, we recommend that you go to your GP to make a specific diagnosis and you can take the most appropriate medication or treatment for your case.
Home remedies for stomach pain
In addition to the specific supplements and products to relieve digestive system disorders, we recommend you try some of these home remedies for stomach pain:
- Lemon with baking soda : allows greater intestinal mobility, reducing gas, heartburn and fighting indigestion.
- Clove: fights stomach aches, decreases cramps and gases and increases gastric secretions. It also helps calm nausea and vomiting.
- Coconut water : its high content of potassium and magnesium helps you calm stomach pain.
- Cinnamon : facilitates digestion thanks to its high content of antioxidants such as camphor, eugenol or linalool, which help reduce cramps, abdominal distension and neutralize stomach acids.
- Aloe Vera Juice – Improves intestinal motility and protein digestion, while flushing out toxins, reducing inflammation, and reducing excess acids.
Other tips for stomach pain
In addition to home remedies, we recommend you follow the following tips to relieve stomach discomfort:
- Drinking plenty of water will help you better absorb and digest food. Hydration allows you to digest better and prevent stomach pain. In case of diarrhea, hydration is also essential.
- Do not lie down after eating and if you want to rest, do not do it in a horizontal position, otherwise heartburn may appear.
- If you have a stomach ache, apply a heat bag to the area until it cools down to relax the muscles and aid digestion.
- In case of diarrhea , follow a diet based on bananas, white rice, applesauce and toast. Thanks to the starch in these foods, they will relieve diarrhea and help make stools much firmer.
- Avoid heavy foods that are difficult to digest or that make you feel bad.
- Tobacco and alcohol can irritate and damage the tissues of the stomach. Avoid them to relieve discomfort.