Protects the stomach wall. In aloe we find mucilage, a compound that not only fights gastritis and acidity, but also fights ulcers. In addition, we highlight that aloe vera also helps strengthen the gastric mucosa that protects the walls of our stomach. Thus, with the intake of aloe we can begin to notice that the symptoms of heartburn will gradually disappear.
Helps you in the digestive process
Both potato and aloe are among the best constipation remedies , so potato juice for gastritis also helps fight reflux and other digestive symptoms. And best of all, as you know, most existing medications to treat heartburn or intestinal problems have side effects. We want to make it clear that aloe vera has no adverse effects if consumption is not excessive.
Do you want to know how to prepare potato juice for gastritis ? In this article we show you the steps you must follow for a correct preparation. Take note!
Cleanses the liver
The potato has a great power of detoxification , so starting a Monday with its juice in our body can help us enormously to eliminate harmful elements that we may have accumulated over an idle weekend.
Do you want to know all the tips on How to cleanse the liver naturally ? In this article we explain it in detail.
Improve the health of your skin
In addition to everything related to the digestive system, potato and aloe juice will help you maintain healthy skin . Why? On the one hand, vitamin A, which is present in aloe, is a nutrient that is stored in the liver, working directly in cell reproduction and in the immune system. Likewise, it is very important for the general growth and also for the maintenance of your hair, your nails and even your eyes, since it helps to keep them healthy and in constant regeneration. We also add that for superficial wounds, applying a little aloe pulp as a cream on the skin is the perfect remedy.
On the other hand, the potato through vitamin C helps the production of collagen , a classic basic to keep the skin young. In this way, the skin remains hydrated and cared for thanks to an active immune system. You may be surprised to learn that it is also often applied as an acne treatment due to the powerful way it helps the body eliminate toxins.
Do you want to know how to make an aloe vera and honey mask for acne step by step ? In this article we explain all the steps.
Regenerates and improves the immune system
In the same way that it acts directly on our skin, aloe vera helps enormously in the reproduction of red blood cells and is also of great help during pregnancy for the development of the fetus inside the uterus, as well as for the chain of DNA reproduces correctly.
The potato, for its part, also helps in the reproduction of the basic white blood cells of the immune system. So, if you are a person who tends to catch colds on a regular basis, especially in winter, you can see the change yourself if you include this juice in your diet.
How to make potato juice with aloe vera
And you may be wondering how to make potato juice with aloe, well, we offer you a very simple preparation. We explain step by step the instructions you must follow and, in addition, we add an extra ingredient that will enhance all the benefits of the two main ingredients. We point out that the extra ingredient will bring a richer and fresher flavor to this juice.
- 1 medium potato with skin
- 1 penca of aloe (only the pulp)
- 1/2 apple with peel
- Enough water to blend
Steps you must follow to make potato juice with aloe vera :
- Wash the ingredients well, especially the potato and apple, and cut them into medium pieces. In general, there are people who prefer to peel the potato, especially because it is what they are used to and they do not trust that it is good to eat it with the skin. However, for this juice to have a radically positive effect, it is advisable to take full advantage of the tuber with all its properties, and as with the apple, the skin is the part that contains the fiber.
- Leave the aloe stalk soaking for a day. In this way, the mucosa that is its own and that, in addition, is often not pleasant for many people, since it is sometimes a cause of allergy.
- Add the potato, the aloe pulp and the apple in the blender together with a little warm water, it should not be too cold or too hot, this way it will be much kinder to the stomach and will have much more effect.
- Take the smoothie (better if it is without strain), every day a few minutes before meals to combat gastritis. Keep it in your diet every morning before breakfast and you will notice the results.
Do not forget that this juice is not the definitive solution if you do not take care of yourself the rest of the day. Get used to adopting, little by little, eating habits and a healthy life. Reducing alcohol consumption, not abusing certain pain relievers or ingredients that produce acidity, as well as taking care of stress and worrying about our rest, are key elements to keep the stomach clean and strong.
We point out that the intake of this juice has no contraindications or negative effects, but consuming it in excess, like everything else, can cause an adverse effect. You have also been able to verify that the properties of potatoes are many and the intake of this juice will make you strengthen the system. In addition, you have also read in detail that potato juice for gastritis is of great help so that it gradually disappears.