To lose weight, it is always best to follow dietary guidelines appropriate to each person and combine them with moderate exercise. However, there are also solutions and home remedies that can be followed as a complement because, in general, it is difficult to lose weight with them alone and do it, in addition, in a healthy way.
Among the tricks that work best is lemon and baking soda, being in turn one of the most popular. What happens is that although the remedy has passed from word of mouth over time, it is not always done well. From we are going to explain how to lose weight with lemon and baking soda so that you show off your silhouette.
Properties of baking soda and lemon to lose weight
Although both lemon and baking soda can be taken separately to lose weight, the truth is that the combination of both is a safer bet. And it is that the power to alkalize the body is intensified.
This means that lemon and baking soda help prevent acedosis from occurring, which makes it difficult for the kidneys to remove enough acid from the body.
In this way, its work is facilitated and the detoxification of the organism is favored, expelling from the body a greater amount of toxins and helping in turn to burn fats. Consequently, you lose weight.
For more information, you can read this other article about What are the properties of lemon to lose weight and also this one about What are the benefits of baking soda.
How to lose weight with lemon and baking soda – effective recipe
Once explained the properties of these products to lose weight, we will focus on how to lose weight with lemon and baking soda. The truth is, as we'll see, it's a really easy recipe.
- Baking soda
- Take a glass of mineral water.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Pour the juice of a lemon that, previously, you will have had to squeeze.
- Mix everything well and it is ready to be consumed.
You may also be interested in cucumber and lemon juice for weight loss.
How to take baking soda and lemon to lose weight – tips
When taking baking soda and lemon to lose weight it is convenient that you take into account a series of tips so that you can take advantage of its benefits and really take effect:
- It is key that you take the lemon with the baking soda as soon as you prepare it so that it does not lose properties.
- It is important that this preparation is always taken in the morning and before breakfast to facilitate the purifying effect and accelerate the metabolism.
- Never take it on a full stomach because it does not have the same effect, since the body must digest the food of which a part, naturally, becomes toxins. In addition, it can hinder digestion and promote alkalosis, which manifests itself in the body through dizziness, nausea, vomiting, spasms, tremors and even confusion.
- If you can, after you have drunk the lemon and baking soda solution, it takes you to have breakfast or eat food an hour after you have drunk it. If it is not possible to wait that long, allow at least 30 minutes to pass.
You may also be interested in How to lose weight with eggplant.
How long can I drink water with lemon and baking soda to lose weight
Normally, when you want to lose weight with lemon and baking soda, it is best to take this solution every morning until you have managed to be at the ideal weight.
However, it should be borne in mind that it is not good to abuse this remedy because, for example, baking soda has side effects when taken very often or a considerable amount. They are situations in which it is common for nausea to occur and the abdomen is distended, among other symptoms.
In this way, it is best to drink it for 15 days in a row every morning. If you have not managed to lose all the weight you want, let a week or ten days pass and start again with this routine.
Contraindications of drinking water with lemon and baking soda for weight loss
Although, initially, taking lemon and baking soda to lose weight is not harmful, the truth is that there are people who should not ingest it because it is contraindicated by their state of health or because they suffer from certain pathologies. This is the case of:
- People with heart problems
- Lactating women
They are tips on how to lose weight with lemon and baking soda that we give you in, although it is always recommended that you go to a specialist to lose weight and indicate the most suitable guidelines for you to achieve your goal without damaging your health.