I want to lose weight” is a phrase that generates frustration and even obsession, because it is a long and heavy process that ends up despairing many people. The exercise routines and dietary guidelines that are required can be stressful, which causes often resort to prepared or junk food and that many people leave aside physical exercise due to fatigue or laziness.
Losing weight is impossible without a good balance between food and daily exercise, but there is still something more important that is often not taken into account: the conscious change of eating habits. Through the learnings that we will offer you below, you will discover how to lose weight naturally and you will know, first hand, the most useful tips.
Tips for losing weight fast
When it comes to dieting to lose weight, it is essential to know different ways to accelerate your metabolism; tricks that you can include in your routine and that can help you lose weight in a month. Here are some considerations to keep in mind if you want to figure out how to lose weight fast:
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day: eat more and better during breakfasts; so, you can burn all the calories you consume throughout the day and you will not have that annoying feeling of hunger that will lead you to snack between meals.
- Add green tea to your meals: the incredible properties of green tea will help you lose weight in a matter of days. Discover, in the following article of, how to lose weight with green tea.
- Include foods that fill you: bet on foods rich in omega 3 and protein for your diet. Avoid trans fats but do not hesitate to consume those fats that are necessary and healthy.
- Be consistent: we know it sounds easier than it is, but if you are consistent, exercise daily and change your eating habits as we will indicate below, you can lose weight quickly in 3 days. Read on to discover more keys to lose weight.
Diets to lose weight and volume fast
Do you want to lose weight fast in 3 days but don't know where to start? In addition to taking into account what we have explained in the previous section, we advise you to bet on the following foods. One of the keys to losing weight is to know how to combine exercises to lose weight with the right diet, so do not miss these indications:
- Fish: bet on fish such as salmon and tuna, as they are rich in healthy fats and have a great contribution of protein that will give you the necessary energy to perform the exercises without giving up.
- Lean meats: If you eat meat, you should know that it is a very powerful protein food that can help you reduce craving noticeably. Bet on chicken and turkey, the meats of the diets par excellence.
- Vegetables: as is logical, if you are looking for diets to lose weight in a matter of weeks, you will have to include a large number of vegetables to your meals, as they are low in calories and carbohydrates but rich in fiber.
- Legumes: do not hesitate to add lentils, beans, chickpeas… these foods will soothe your feeling of satiety and will not make you gain weight.
- The fruit: in addition to betting on traditional fruits, do not hesitate to also get the occasional avocado. This fruit is very rich in healthy fats, so it will fill you up and help you keep the line.
The worst thing you can do if you're wondering how to lose weight fast is to snack between meals. However, there are times when hunger overtakes us. If you find yourself in such a situation, do not hesitate to resort to nuts; source of protein, fiber and healthy fats that if you take in moderation will not lead to any problem.
Now, as we have advanced, it is essential to perform at least 40 minutes of daily exercise to lose weight quickly and naturally. Next, we indicate how to perform the simplest exercises that you can do from the comfort of your home
Footing for Weight Loss Naturally
Weight loss exercises should alternate cardio with toning exercises, as this way you will be able to burn fat quickly and strengthen the different muscles of your body. To start raising your heart rate, raising your body temperature and activating your muscles, it is best to start running, jumping or doing other variations of cardio exercises.
From we recommend that you start jogging or running slowly and unhurriedly, at a constant pace. If you are a beginner, run for 10-15 minutes, increasing the speed progressively. Keep in mind that when stepping you should try to do it in the most linear way possible, rubbing the ground and avoiding jumping so as not to damage your knees. Your back should be straight at all times and your arms slightly bent to maintain your balance.
Of course, before starting any workout you must warm up your muscles well, so we recommend you take a look at this article on How to stretch before running. In addition, we recommend you to see these tips on How to start running to lose weight.
Squats for weight loss
Squats help work the lower body and can be done with your own body weight or with an object that helps you increase resistance (dumbbells, weights, etc.). We tell you how to do squats correctly:
- Separate the legs so that they are aligned with the hip.
- Make the gesture of sitting down without getting to the bottom at all.
- Keep the weight of your entire body on your heels and make sure your knees are aligned with your feet when you go down. Descend slowly, making force with your buttocks and abdomen.
- Do it in routines of 3 sets with 10 repetitions each.
Here you can read about the different types of squats.
Push-ups for the chest and arms
We know that working your arms can be complicated, but if you want to know how to lose weight naturally, you can't forget any part of your body. Push-ups are a very complete exercise, as it helps you work your arms, shoulders and back, but also your chest and abs:
- Lie down with your hands on the ground and hold the weight of your body on the palm of your hands and the tip of your feet; stay in an ironing situation.
- Flex your elbows slowly and start descending your body, holding the trunk as straight as possible.
- Keep the abdomen well pressed to also work the abs.
- Try doing this exercise in 3 sets of 10 repetitions at a time.
If you find it very difficult, you can perform the push-ups with your knees resting on the floor as you will see in the image.
Abs for weight loss
The abdominals usually have a good flat belly or six pack effect, always depending on the repetitions and the intensity with which they are performed. Exercises for this area of the body are essential to also strengthen the muscles of the back, eliminate belly fat quickly and increase your endurance:
- Lie on the floor on your back and flex your legs.
- You can place your arms in the shape of a cross by holding on to your shoulders, leaving them stretched at knee height or resting them behind on the back of your neck.
- Raise your body to knee height and go down slowly without finishing leaning on the ground. You should notice how the force is accumulating in the abdominal part.
- Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions each.
We recommend that, from the comfort of your home, you do several abdominal exercises throughout your routine. With this, you will be able to burn the fat that your body does not need and, at the same time, you will tone one of the most difficult areas of the body to work.
Here you can know more tips on How to do abs correctly and below you can see a video with several abdominal exercises to do easily at home.
Bike to lose weight naturally
Cycling is another great option to do cardio, because with its aerobic exercise is performed completely, working arms, legs, abdominals and helping to increase the resistance of each individual. To go by bicycle comfortably and safely, you must take into account the following indications:
- The handlebars should be high, so that your arms are relaxed and your back well stretched.
- Pedal constantly and at a good pace, so that you notice the hardness in the pedals but without hurting yourself.
- It is better to carry a slow speed and be longer than the opposite, so do not try to go excessively fast, because it does not guarantee that you will lose more body fat.
This option, like running, jumping rope or doing other cardio exercises, is perfect for losing weight quickly and naturally. However, they will not ensure a total definition of the body, because for this you will need to include in your routine toning exercises such as those mentioned above.